When I was reviewing my top lists from earlier in the year, I realized that I hadn’t done one for juice bars, so I decided to do one! If there is any one place to make sure that you only have organic, it’s in juices – have you ever seen how much spinach or apple goes into one juice? (it’s a lot!)
Please let me know if there are other spots that I’m missing so I can get there right away, if I haven’t been!
Also, this is in no particular order.
1. The Big Carrot Juice Bar – All organic, honest, fully transparent about all they use, and made to order. Try the Change of Season Green Drink or Biodynamic Blueberry Bliss.
2. Greenhouse Juice Co. – cold-pressed and organic and served in glass bottles, plus they are super smiley and let you sample before buying.
3. Sunshine Market – Great people making great drinks! One of the owners has a nut allergy, so they don’t use any nuts in their blenders, which is great!
4. Bolt Fresh Bar – A new and great looking spot on King that doesn’t use all organic, so just ask before you order.
5. My House – My family and I like to make juices – especially my little brother!
6. Fresh – Make your own juice, just maybe not as extravagant as my brother’s! And check for what’s organic before you order too.
7. Live – two locations, plus in already packaged in stores like the Big Carrot. When you can’t get something fresh, this is a good option, it’s just too bad to have to use plastic bottles to get hydrated!
8. The Beet – a great Junction restaurant that organic that also makes great drinks – worth the drive for lunch or dinner too!
9. The Good Press – A new spot in Yorkville – 100% organic and cold-pressed juices, and has smoothies, acai bowls and snacks, too!